Media Kits and One Sheets are a great way to quickly share highlights about what you do and who you are when you want to work with others.
benefits of a media kit / one sheet include:
- A concise message on what you offer
- Answering common questions in advance of a pitch meeting
- Saving time from drafting countless custom responses
- A professional presentation increases client confidence
- Speaking inquiries
- Podcast advertising
- Pitching to be a guest on a podcast
- Working with influencers
- Work with brands or businesses
- Pitching prospective clients
- Website Ads
- Advertising new products & launch events
Canva offers some great ways to customize a Media Kit or One Sheet. We've created some templates for you to use, simply drop in your own photo(s) and information.
Some info you may want to include:
- Your name & business / ministry name
- What you are about (your bio)
- Your reach (social media follows, newsletter signups, podcast downloads, etc.)
- The need that you meet and the problems you help fix
- Offerings and benefits
- What others have had to say about working with you
- Where they can find you on social media and the internet
- What topics you can speak to (if you're a speaker or coach)
- Unique ideas you have for working with them creatively
- How to contact you
- Your logo
- Photo(s) of you that represent what you do (professional photos are ideal)
Ready to get started?
We've created different media kit / one sheet templates to help you create yours and start maximizing the benefits of this powerful tool!
This is only one example of the type of resources available to Collective Good Members. Join our waitlist and be first to know when Membership opens again, and you'll get immediate access to our Media Kit and One Sheet Templates PLUS additional bonus resources.