A Note from Collective Good
Collective Good selects Partners who can ease your technical, administrative, or logistical load and free you up to focus on what you were made to do. Our Partners are trusted people we know, many of whom we already work with. For example, Christa Hutchins has multiple resources already used by members of Collective Good!
Keep reading below to learn about Christa's service approach and incredible offerings for Collective Good Members.
Please Note: Member dealings with any Partner are between you and that Partner and do not involve Collective Good. Complete any research and vetting you deem necessary or appropriate before hiring or engaging any Partners.
Solutions to help you live out your big ideas
I equip busy communicators and leaders with project management and problem solving skills so they can turn their big ideas into a successful ministry or business. I'm passionate about teaching women to find practical application of the Bible in their personal, professional and ministry lives.
I do this through my podcast, mastermind group coaching, and one-on-one coaching with a focus on practical solutions and accountability.
I live in south Louisiana with my husband in our delightfully empty nest.
I'm able to bridge the gap of the creative's wild, audacious dreams and the systems & solutions that help them achieve those dreams. I frame them in ways that help ministry and business leaders move forward without feeling put in a box.
I also offer active accountability to help them do what they committed to do, with weekly check-ins in the mastermind and in my one-on-one coaching.
I've been a project manager for more than 30 years and operated Do A New Thing for almost seven years. I've also served on the Executive Team for Proverbs 31 Ministries Online Bible Studies, where we have 200+ volunteers leading thousands of women all over the world in Bible Study and community. The Move Forward Mastermind is in its fourth year and more than 60 women have been through the program, using the Move Forward Method to define their goals and make plans to reach them.
I work with women who have big ideas and dreams, but are overwhelmed by all the decisions and aren't sure what to do first or next.
Christa is an outstanding coach. With her help, I have finally moved from overwhelmed and “stuck” to consistently advancing toward my goals. I know that without her guidance and encouragement I will still be stuck, frustrated and much less productive!
- Debbie Lowe, speaker
One of the best things I did for myself this year was join the Move Forward Mastermind. The accountability, training, and tough grace community in this group has made all the difference in my ability to make plans that move me toward my goals, especially when it comes to my blog and creative projects.
- Susan Haines, blogger and entrepreneur
$75 Off and special access for Collective Good members!
1 Month Accountability Coaching
- Create a strategy and personal plan to reach a goal or complete a project with one month of accountability follow up.
- One 50-minute coaching session to discuss goals/strategy and create a plan for the next 6 - 12 weeks
- Weekly accountability check-in emails (total of 4)
- One 30-minute close-out session to evaluate progress and adjust the ongoing plan.
1 Month Accountability Coaching
$125 (Limit one per person)
Over $200 Value offered FREE to Collective Good members!
Do Your Thing Starter Bundle
Yep, you read that right. Valued at $200, this paid-for offering is offered FREE to Collective Good Members!
In the Do Your Thing Starter Bundle, you'll receive:
- A 30-minute video strategy PLAN call with me, including a recording so you can refer back to it, and a written plan for your next steps.
- Three of my best blog posts on decision-making, time management and accountability ... three skills you'll need to be most effective and productive.
- Excerpts from Moving Forward: Inspiration for the Go-Getter Jesus Girl - Four Biblical inspirations with thought-provoking questions to help you Dream A Dream, Make A Plan, Find Your People and Do The Thing.
- The Goal Planning Masterclass - DEFINE your goals using my signature Idea Tornado method. Learn to capture the ideas and goals floating around in your head, filter and prioritize them and create structure to finish what you start.
- Build A Better Week - Take ACTION on the nitty gritty details of a week that gives you structure, but also the flexibility to embrace fresh directions from God. Use the tools you already have, or I'll provide my favorite paper and digital ones for you to try.